Berkeley Life Nitric Oxide Test Strip Used Worldwide by Olympians & Elite Athletes – Take Control of Your Heart Health Measure, Manage, & Optimize Blood Flow & Oxygen Delivery in Your Body.
Berkeley Life Nitric Oxide Test Strips are Trusted Globally by Olympians & Elite Athletes
Empower Your Cardiovascular Health. Monitor, Control, and Enhance Blood Flow and Oxygen Delivery in Your Body.
Berkeley Life Nitric Oxide Test Strip: Trusted Worldwide by Olympians & Elite Athletes.
Take charge of your heart health – Measure, Manage, & Optimize Blood Flow & Oxygen Delivery in Your Body.
Saliva Nitric Oxide Test Strips for Quick and Non-invasive Monitoring:
- Convenient and easy-to-use test strips for checking nitric oxide levels in saliva.
- Disposable and ideal for single use, containing 50 strips.
- Boost Oxygen and Nutrient Delivery for Total Body Health.
Benefits of Increasing Nitric Oxide Levels:
Elevating nitric oxide levels through dietary nitrates offers sustainable whole-body benefits, including improved circulation of blood, oxygen, and vital nutrients. Our proprietary dietary nitrate blend provides the plant-based bioequivalents of multiple daily doses of nitrate-rich leafy green vegetables or beetroot.
How to Use Saliva Nitric Oxide Test Strips:
Strips are for single use only; avoid putting the test pad end in the mouth and keep out of reach of children.
The test strip indicates nitrite levels in saliva, a proven precursor to nitric oxide in serum.
- Test at any time during the day without consuming anything 10 minutes before testing.
- Allow a minimum of 1 to 2 hours after a nitrate-high meal or supplement before testing.
- Place the "saliva here" side of the test strip on your tongue for 5 seconds.
- Fold the strip over and gently press the two sides together.
- Separate and compare the color on the test pad to the nitric oxide scale provided on the Berkeley Test pack.
Strips are for single use only; do not put the test pad end in the mouth. Keep out of reach of children.